The Palomar Laser
At Emerge, we utilize the The Palomar Icon™ Aesthetic System, with high peak powers, state of the art cooling, built in calibration, and the Skintel™ reader – the only FDA-cleared melanin reader. The Palomar Icon system provides fast treatments with excellent outcomes and user experience.
Building on two decades of unparalleled investments in developing light-based systems for aesthetic providers, the Palomar Icon system redefines the standard of light-based cosmetic and dermatologic care by introducing several new enhancements designed to help improve clinical outcomes and treatment satisfaction.
Palomar has built upon its 20-year leadership to take aesthetic technology to another level. With the Palomar Icon system, Emerge can provide the most popular treatments including laser skin resurfacing, laser wrinkle reduction, laser scar and stretch mark treatment, permanent hair reduction, vessel and pigment clearance, and leg vein clearance.
Palomar Icon, the Dawn of a New Era in Laser and Optimized Light Technology
The high-powered Palomar Icon system provides the most-requested aesthetic treatments, with Palomar’s many patented innovations.
- The Skintel™ Melanin Reader: A revolutionary device that provides an additional element of treatment confidence by determining the average melanin density of skin, in a quantitative manner, prior to treatment.
- Power: Delivering a maximum effective energy1 of over 350 joules – the Palomar Icon is the most powerful laser and optimized light aesthetic platform2.
- Advanced Contact CoolingSM: Cooling maintains temperature at 5 degrees Celsius during treatments for enhanced comfort and skin protection. Adjustable cooling technology keeps epidermal temperature lower to reduce treatment discomfort and minimize skin damage.
- Hexagonal XFTM Microlens: High speed non-ablative fractional resurfacing with increased surface coverage typically allows for a full face, one pass treatment in under 15 minutes.
- Intuitive User Interface: Enhanced user interface features new treatment tracking technology for more streamlined procedures.
Contact Emerge today for a FREE skin consultation and analysis of how our Palomar Laser can help you